We invite you to review the credentials of the talented professionals on our site who have posted their Bio's and resumes and are ready to hit the ground running. They are available to you without charge or obligation; help re-build our economy by hiring American; so they can Buy American! Gain access to this available talent. Our site provides employers the opportunity of identifying midlevel managers and executives for parttime, fulltime, and available contract positions. To search for candidate by position / job title you seek: Register • Login
Other sites display some 20% of jobs that are published. We provide you opportunity to gain visibility where the other 80% of positions are found. Job seekers are currently being offered a 30 day free trial. Take this opportunity to present your credentials (bio and resume), to 1000’s of companies that may be looking for you. Register • Login
See us at Career Showcase Job Fairs for dates and times. Your chance to meet Henry Lesher and meet with employers, on site, hiring for a wide range of positions, offering high earnings and career growth.